Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Knowing of today

iTunes shuffle is my Magic 8 ball.  When I don't know what to do, I open iTunes and hit shuffle and there is an answer in whatever song comes on.  Today I thought of starting a blog.  When I signed on blogger.com and was asked me to title my blog, I hit play and the song that came up was "I want you to want me" by Cheap Trick.  Hey, that'll work as well as any other title.

I am going to be famous.  I know this.  I will be famous because of how my story will impact women.   It's not my goal to be famous.  My goal is to follow the path that is set out for my soul.  I intend to follow that path with integrity, openness, and grace.

Starting a blog is another step forward on my journey.  Love will lead the way for me.  My only role is to remain open and be the hollow bone for spirit to flow through.
Come into me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love to do the random shuffle and see what answers come to me too, Jen! In fact, my blog is named after a song in our church... we are so in alignment, it's simply amazing! Nice work with your blog - glad you got it started!!

    ReplyDelete