Saturday, February 4, 2012

What do you choose?

I am here to serve.  The greatest fulfillment (and I like fulfillment) comes when I am giving my gifts in a way that benefits others.  Through the process of getting sober something started shifting and now, 3 years later, there are not many actions I take that are without meaning.  I work in service fields, gear my college course work to making a positive impact, I volunteer, and I spend a lot of free time coaching and supporting people on how to live even better than they already are.  Most of what I do these days has meaning.  I am profoundly blessed and humbled to be trusted with these duties.

Colors are brighter, tastes are richer, music is sweeter, air is cleaner and my heart feels, my heart feels deeply.  I am connected.  And it is because that's what I choose for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment